
There is something very wrong with this weather. It has been cold, raining, and snowing in the mountains. I am freezing and drinking hot chocolate on June 4. My kids went to bed in their summer pajamas and woke up as popcicles. Christian turned the furnace back on this morning because our house was 65 degrees. Seriously. It's June.

I look happy about it, but I'm not. That's my fake happy smile.
14 comments:
love your fake happy smile, that makes me laugh. fake laugh. no wait, it's real.
You're good to at least fake happy smile, I just grimace all day on a day like this!
I HATE this weather, today was Gage's birthday and we were supposed to play in the water so I did not have to entertain. Guess what I entertained.
Hot chocolate in the summer is supposed to only be for camping. We had to crank on the heat today too. It actually rained here which is nice (we usually get ALL the wind and no water)but I've been lovin' this 80 degree weather! There is definitely something wrong!
Uugh! I've been drinking hot cider and coffee too. I want to drink smoothies and ice cold water. It's freezing! This was the first week of summer vacation for my kids. Guess what they did all day yesterday? Made blanket forts inside, watched a movie, drank hot chocolate, and DROVE ME CRAZY! Somebody please make it warm again.
You make me laugh so hard! The look on your face is priceless. Hot cocoa sounds wonderful this morning, I better go make a cup!
I too have a fake happy smile but I don't involve my eyes like you do. Noted.
I was FREEZING last week and today it's like 95% humidity + 90 degrees. All I need is a little transition, T-town!
Huh...I am actually enjoying this weather! Call me crazy, but it's true. I love the rain, and I love springtime. I'm not looking forward to the long summer when it gets to be 100 stinkin' degrees!
You seriously turned on the heater because your house was 65? What a whimp! We keep our house at 62 in the dead of winter!
But I still love ya! :)
Amen to that. It's JUNE for heaven's sake -- how about some heat there??
Where is the freakin' sun!? Your "fake happy smile" made me laugh...=)
Thanks for the laugh cause this cold "summer" is not.
Really? That is your fake happy smile? I had no idea :) I love this picture of you. Amen to hot chocolate and heaters- what is the deal? Even SO UT is "cold"- and snow on the ground in Cedar yesterday. I think this is the type of weather that inspired the song "Cruel, Cruel Summer."
We have been drinking a lot of hot chocolate here, not because of the weather but because of a new discovery that I made through reading Lydsay's blog. Lorna Doones and hot chocolate, I have this almost everyday now since I discovered how good it is.
Nice fake happy smile!! LOL! It seriously needs to warm up sooooooon!!
Post a Comment