
Checking out the pygmy goats. My dad is so close to buying some pygmy goats for my kids, which he will keep at his home in the country. I don't think my mom is totally sold on the whole idea, but I think it would be hilarious. By the way, I must throw a shout out to my mom's magnificent hair. Have you ever seen anything so amazing? She thinks she is going to cut it, but we (mostly me and my dad) keep stopping her.

I'm not going to lie, I was little frightened by the size of this horse.

Inside the "Dance Hall", he and Cali performed a wonderful dance rendition. I snapped this while he was taking a break from dancing.

He rode the pony ride four times. I guess by the third time he realized that they weren't going to go any faster. So he leaned out like a jockey and told the pony to "gittie up!" I hope he didn't have his heart set on becoming a jockey, he is already too big for that. Sorry Carter.

Cali was deep in thought as she rode the big pony.

Feeding the tiny goat-sheep, or whatever they were. Carter was trying to feed them one kernel of corn at a time. He didn't like it when they licked his hands.
13 comments:
Aahh, Thanksgiving Point Barn. Gotta love it.
Fun trip! That's funny about your dad wanting to buy a goat! My brother and his wife bought a goat and when they told me about it I thought they were joking. Really now, who buys a goat for fun? They bought instead of a weed wacker! It sure does clean up the weeds and fertilizes at the same time! Score!
Yet another comment by me! When I see your dad, it gives me such a warm feeling inside. I've always thought so highly of him and it was the icing on the cake when he talked at my grandpa andersons funeral. He had so many nice things about my grandpa. I can honestly say that your dad's talk was the only one I remember from his funeral! I just thought I'd share that with you! Thanks for having such a wonderful father!
What a fun adventure for the kids -- and I know your parents loved it just as much.
What?! You keep telling me to cut mine but keep telling your Mom to leave hers. Is mine really that bad? Your Mom's hair is amazing and I've never known anyone's hair to grow faster. I think it would be funny if they got some pygmy goats. They could be in my movie and be the backup singers! The petting zoo looks like a lot of fun!
TOO cute! carter is such a character!
what a blast!
That is funny that your dad is thinking of investing in goats, that seems like something my dad would invest in. I do love your moms hair, it looks so great. She is a great lady. That looks like your kids had a lot of fun!!
Seriously, the first thing I thought when I saw the pic of your mom was "wow, jealous of the hair!" Put me down for a "keep the hair" vote.
Hayden is picking up a goat today for the farm. I'm not kidding. Next time you are in EC, bring the kids by and they can check it out :). Ha ha, I can't believe I own a goat. Really. I own a goat? hmmmmm
How fun would the goats be for your kids!!! I think he totally should get some.
have you ever stopped to see the sheep on 6400 West just North of 13400 South? We stop there every once in awhile, Dorin loves it. =)
I like Gwen's hair too. I don't think I've ever seen it that long. Tell her from me to keep it, not cut it. :)
Post a Comment