Monday, June 16, 2008

Wii Love Daddy


Happy (late) Father's Day to all the fathers. Especially the father of my children. This year Christian got a Wii, complete with guitar hero. He's actually been playing it for a few weeks now, he was just too excited he couldn't wait.

Wii Love Daddy because...
1. He is funny
2. He is an awesome diaper changer
3. He grills good food
4. He is fun to climb on
5. He is a hard worker
6. He gives good hair cuts
7. He likes to shop
8. He can make stylin' braids, buns, and piggytails
9. He keeps us safe when we are scared
10. He brings us surprises home from Costco

11 comments:

Ashley said...

So clever, Wii love daddy. That made me smile. He sounds like a great dad.

Ashley said...

Cute hair color as well.

Leisa said...

Aahh the Wii. Gotta love it. Did you get the Wii Fitness game thing for yourself? I've heard it's pretty fun. Anyway, you guys have a great dad/husband. He sounds well rounded. Lucky you!

Steph said...

I'm so jealous. I want a wii. I have a friend who swears by it for her exercise everyday!! I like your hair dark, really cute.

Mari said...

Happy Father's Day! What a great present. I can just picture him rockin' out!

Bethany Gilson said...

Christian is a great daddy, and also has some great skills on the wii guitar!

Dorey said...

Cute family picture. Wii will have to come over and rock out on the Wii. =)

Freer Family said...

Happy (belated) Father's Day Christian!
Wii love our Wii too. Wii just got the new Indiana Jones Lego game. Fun times!

Freer Family said...

We are coming to SL on Thursday to see the grandparents. We are going to Lagoon Fri and the Zoo Saturday. I'm wondering if you guys wanted to meet up sometime? I hate that when we come we have very little time and way too many family plans. I hear Rumbi grill is worth eating at? Is there one between Herriamn and W Jordan? Or if you're up for the zoo that's always fun. Anyways, think about it and let me know. I'll call ya when we are in town.

Family Days said...

Cute family pic! Carter looks so cute in that pic, I've never seen him with so much hair!! The wii is so much fun! You can play online you know! ha ha...For those of us too lazy to go over a few streets! That's cool you're my new V.T. Who is your partner?

Tatum said...

There is no better hair styling Dad than Christian. Happy Father's Day! Yeah for Wii and guitar hero...would all of my friends stop with the tremendous father's day gifts! You're making me look bad.

I love this family picture, I was looking at it just a few weeks ago as we were packing up our house. The look on Carter's tiny baby face is priceless!