Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Spread the Word


The class of 1998 now has an official blog. http://www.emery1998.blogspot.com/ if you have some exciting news or would like to add a post, email emery1998@gmail.com. If not, at least check it out and look through the list of lost classmates. If you know where any of them are (or how to find them) email the info to the above email address. Thanks to Lyndsay for getting this party started. Go Spartans!

5 comments:

Herriman Blue said...

Ok, first of all, I loved High School. I love that you're excited for your reunion. I'm class of 88, so we're having our 20 year this year, unreal!! We're doing 8-8-08 for our Dominate in 88!! SKYLINE EAGLES, woo-hoo! I sure miss seeing you!

Mari said...

Remember in high school when all the other schools made fun of our mascot? The SNL skit didn't help either. Now that 300 movie came out and Spartans are cool. Man, the kids in high school have it so easy these days.

Aimee said...

Kudos to Lyndsay for getting things in motion. I've seen a few other class blogs out there, but didn't have the gumption to do anything about it for our class!

Ashley said...

Lyndsay is awesome, I can't wait to read the blog. I think I will wait to see what people write before I start my whole history of the past 10 years. I still can't believe it has been 10 years. I still feel so young, but hearing the 10 year part makes me feel old.

Ashley said...

P.S. I love your new family photos that you posted on the right hand side of the blog. You guys look so great!!!