Dorey hosted on Saturday, and in true Dorey fashion, everything was just perfect. We ate (I must get the spinach dip recipe) then made some very cute Halloween decorations. It was a great night. Here are a few pictures.
Thank goodness Dorey has huge table and every single kind of paper and ribbon known to man!
Sharane, Regina, and Stacey striving for perfection!
A picture of Audrey's islander's renter's pubes or just some spidery yarn...you decide.
My finished product. It's now hanging on my mirror and looks great! Thanks Dorey for being such a gracious host.
It's my turn to host in October... any ideas or suggestion?
10 comments:
My grandma Jo also had a club (Bridge club), which was apparently quite competitive. Your post makes me want to start up a club other than the book club and cooking group that we have out here. Are face cards too risque? How about Rook cards?
Definitely islander spider pubes.
Hey my Mom had "club" too! We always just called it club also. I always like when my Mom hosted (they haven't had it for years) because the hostess always served dessert and I got serve it (the only time I was allowed in the room during club)and then of course got some too.
Lyndsay, I can definitely picture Grandma Jo being VERY competitive at Bridge. Personally, I think you should go with Go Fish or Old Maid cards, just to play it safe.
That looks like a blast. Your Halloween craft is super cute! Sorry I don't have any suggestions for you though. It's great to have friends who can laugh about pubes...or string...whatever.
How fun, I did that for awhile. Grandma JoeAnn still goes to club once a month to. I love the spooky thingy.
Happy Card Club anniversary! I'm glad you didn't leave out the word renter's!! Otherwise it would say...A picture of Audrey's islander pubes. Then we might have some explaining to do...lol! Dang, I can't believe I forgot to take some home with me for my little trick! Oh well, next time! It's been a FUN year!!!
I just typed up the longest comment and it got eaten by blogger! Bad blogger!!! Grrr!
First of all, I peeped in my pants reading the words Islander pubes. So hilarious, and yep, looks like, lol.
Second congrats on a year! I have loved seeing your projects! I would love to say I'm going to copy this totally adorable Halloween decoration but face it, we all know I'm never going to make although I would like to, lol. Cute cute project!!!
It was fun. I may have to steal some of your pics since I forgot my camera that night!
As for suggestions for next month, I am totally the wrong girl to ask! My month was the most boring of them all.
Fun stuff! I'm so not creative so I have no ideas -- I just love seeing the fun.
It was fun, thanks for taking pictures, I'll have to steal them from you too (maybe not the Islander pube one) =) I can't believe it has already been a year. =) What fun things do you have planned for next month? I'm looking forward to it. =)
YEah...one year! ITs' been fun. WEll, thanks to all of you. I am NOT the creative one of the bunch, just need an excuse to hang out with much cooler gals than I.
Post a Comment