I think Christian has been giving him lessons. Nothing like ripping the meat right of the bone with your teeth! I hope you got the cool little wet nap thingies. Those are great, especially when they come in lemon-fresh scent!
At least you know he's not iron deficient. :) Hey have you watched the new 90210? I was so excited but I really hate it. I've only seen last nights episode (and only 1/4 of it at that) but it seems a little too trashy.
12 comments:
Ribs at 3! He is a ferocious meat eater!
Nice! He is his daddy's son!
How cute is that boy??? Totally adorable, that's what I say! BBQ sauce and all.
Okay--so I've been singing the Chili's jingle all day now... Carter is super cute!
This kid is a hoot. I could seriously sit and watch him for hours in nursery. He is definitely entertaining!
How is it that every time I eat ribs I end up looking like your 3 year old? It looks like he's loving every single bite!
I think Christian has been giving him lessons. Nothing like ripping the meat right of the bone with your teeth! I hope you got the cool little wet nap thingies. Those are great, especially when they come in lemon-fresh scent!
Wow, he has good taste in restaurants, I love Chilis. That is making me hungry and it is still morning here.
Carter is the only kid his age I know that could actually enjoy the taste of baby back ribs. I am so impressed! You are really raising him right!
At least you know he's not iron deficient. :)
Hey have you watched the new 90210?
I was so excited but I really hate it. I've only seen last nights episode (and only 1/4 of it at that) but it seems a little too trashy.
Cute pictures. He's a little meat eater! =)
I love this little carnivore! and he loves me too...I know because he told me so.
Post a Comment