Thursday, September 18, 2008

I've Won a Major Award


My friend Tatum passed a blog award onto me, and upon reading her tribute I was not only flattered, but honored. My sister Bethany and I have often considered ourselves comic geniuses. We have even wondered why more people don't think we are funny (I know, there are much better things worry about). Well, sweet sweet validation has come my way. Here's what Tatum had to say. Thank you Tate!



Most Likely to Squirt Milk Out of Your Nose While Reading
Cammie always gives it to you straight with her blog- no censoring or watering down of, say...swear words at Family Home Evening. With two of the funniest kids I've ever met, this family and their blog just ooze humor. Her posts are endlessly fascinating to me.

8 comments:

Jan said...

Yay for you!! I knew you were my kind of girl -- swear words at FHE? I'm there!

Dory said...

Your funny, it's just the weird weasel laugh you do after your jokes that confuses people.

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

I would have to agree. Your whole darn family cracks me up. The "winger" story about Carter had me about choking on my drink.

McKelle said...

I agree! I definitely look forward to new posts!

Family Days said...

I think your freakin' hilarious! Good job on the award...you earned it!

Abes and Stace said...

I pretty much always think you are hilarious - but sometimes I look around and wonder why I am laughing so much harder than everyone else. Sister humor is the best though. My sis and I can laugh til we cry with our sarcastic, silly humor all the while the people around us think we are complete idiots.
Kudos to you - more people in this world need a great sense of humor!

Tanya said...

i second this motion!

Dorey said...

I completely agree, I love reading your blog!