I have missed your blogging - but all the above stuff looks like lots more fun than posting!
I especially love the eating cake and playing in the dirt!
Eating cake is definitly better than blogging!
Looks like some good times. Way to take advantage of playing in the dirt before it's covered up by snow.
All perfectly good excuses for not spending time blogging.
Looks like a very good way to spend the days! We've been doing a lot of dirt playing too!
I want to play at your house! I'll ask my mom if I can come over okay?
Yay! I'm glad Cali likes creating with her stamps!
Plenty of great excuses for not blogging. I have a hard time keeping up myself as well as blog stalking.
Looks like many good uses of your time! Your kids are precious!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I have missed your blogging - but all the above stuff looks like lots more fun than posting!
I especially love the eating cake and playing in the dirt!
Eating cake is definitly better than blogging!
Looks like some good times. Way to take advantage of playing in the dirt before it's covered up by snow.
All perfectly good excuses for not spending time blogging.
Looks like a very good way to spend the days! We've been doing a lot of dirt playing too!
I want to play at your house! I'll ask my mom if I can come over okay?
Yay! I'm glad Cali likes creating with her stamps!
Plenty of great excuses for not blogging. I have a hard time keeping up myself as well as blog stalking.
Looks like many good uses of your time! Your kids are precious!
Post a Comment