Carter has a love hate relationship with ALF. My dad bought several seasons of the old TV show on DVD, and every time we go to Castle Dale Carter asks if he can watch ALF. However, he also lets us know that ALF, "scares me to death" and he, "needs grandpa to hold me when I watch ALF". Luckily Christian had an ALF stuffed toy when he was a boy, and he took the time to find it at his parent's house and we brought it home. Now Carter can play with ALF all day, he can even feed him some of Cali's Littlest Pet Shop cats. Even now as I was uploading this picture Carter said, "Mom, does ALF scare you to death?"
10 comments:
lol, kids are awesome...
I LOVE ALF!!! I haven't seen that show in years but I used to watch it with my brother all the time! I'd die for a ALF stuffed toy! ;)
Go Alf, he mostly eats cats!
Ha ha ha ha ha! He feeds him cats? Did you stage this picture is was that Carter?
I'm with you carter. Alf is scary.
oh my gosh, cammie, i love you for that.
Now, ALF was a good show!!! I can't believe that Christian had a stuffed ALF AND his parents kept is all this time :) Love it!
That is too funny. The guy that made the actual ALF lives in our ward. I love the cat in the mouth
I hope you'll enjoy this pic from my old pen pal's facebook page:
http://photos-f.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v64/61/26/168500866/n168500866_30094733_96.jpg
Caption: Yes, Alf does warrant family picture involvement. The damned photographer tried to fight me, but my mother sided with me and you know how fierce moms can be in the right situations.
Ha ha ha, yes, Alf is a little creepy. I read this post to your dad and he laughed and laughed.
Post a Comment