Saturday, March 7, 2009

{Late} Flashback Friday {Random Hair Edition}

This flashback documents just a few of my hair styles over the past ten {ish} years. Enjoy!

2000


2001




2002


2003




2004




2005




2006



2007

2008


2009

11 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

I loved all of them! the windows are probably my fave!

Dorey said...

I love it! =) BTW: I got your package the other day, thanks for the tootsie rolls. =) I forgot that you even had our Little Mermaid, the boys were excited to watch it. =) Miss you. TTYL

Mari said...

You've definitely had a variety! It looks like it's been a fun adventure trying new styles and colors over the years.

Rebecca said...

that was so fun! I have to know what you are doing in the Disneyland picture over on the right side. I can't click on it to see it closer.

Dory said...

Aww...I pine for the 90's/early 2ooo's! I remember that 2007 picture, that was a fun night. That was the night Tawny said the g-word into the mic when she forgot the words to the national anthem. It was also the night Dallon H. Oaks happened to visit the pageant. Good times!

Jake and Roz said...

I don't remember it ever being that dark!

Family Days said...

Pure awesomeness!!

Jade said...

wow! Never a dull moment with Cammie;-) You look gorgeous in all of them.

Unknown said...

I forgot you were so dark at one time and the shortness too. I love the flashback Fridays!

Freer Family said...

I love the decade of hair post! You are my stylish and hair brave friend. You always have the bestest do's. Now that pic of my bum...We need to talk, lol.

Tatum said...

Thank you for the walk down Memory Lane....but there is one particular style I miss that is not pictured (probably because it was long before the advent of digital cameras). I am talking about your 9th grade signature look of big beautiful, bouncing ringlets. Back in 95 that hair was the shizzle fazizzle. I remember that i LOVED your hair....you should be quite proud of your long legacy of hair hotness.