this...
and this. And it's all thanks to these guys and...
him!
Christian (and family) did an amazing job!The basement looks great! Good job on the lumber haulin' you go girl!
AWESOME! I'm impressed!
I'm jealous that you guys have a basement. There aren't many of those around here because of all the rain, they would flood to often.
How fun! We're still in the process of taping off the upstairs for painting - then, on to the basement! Jake really wants his "man cave" :)
I love watching the framing go up. Our basements are at similar stages. I can't wait for it to be finished.
Christian is my DIY hero. I am endlessly impressed.
Wow! Great Work everyone...can't wait to see the continued progress.
Hooray for finished basements!
It looks like mostly framing now.
Are any of these handymen up for loan?
How fun. It is always good to see progress.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Christian (and family) did an amazing job!The basement looks great! Good job on the lumber haulin' you go girl!
AWESOME! I'm impressed!
I'm jealous that you guys have a basement. There aren't many of those around here because of all the rain, they would flood to often.
How fun! We're still in the process of taping off the upstairs for painting - then, on to the basement! Jake really wants his "man cave" :)
I love watching the framing go up. Our basements are at similar stages. I can't wait for it to be finished.
I love watching the framing go up. Our basements are at similar stages. I can't wait for it to be finished.
Christian is my DIY hero. I am endlessly impressed.
Wow! Great Work everyone...can't wait to see the continued progress.
Hooray for finished basements!
It looks like mostly framing now.
Are any of these handymen up for loan?
How fun. It is always good to see progress.
Post a Comment