No trip to Castle Dale would be possible or complete without playing with Frankie the Goat. The kids love to feed him his favorite treat, pieces of bread, and get inside the fence so he can chase them. Carter tries to bunt him back and has even been know to say, "You wanna piece of me,
Fwankie!" I think he really just wants a piece of bread!
4 comments:
Ha ha, Frankie the goat is awesome! I've also seen Carter punch him after Frankie butted him. Those two are great buddies.
I'm loving the 'Fwankie' -- cracks me up!
I cant believe you came all the way to utah and didn't even stop to see me!!JK Your kids are getting so big, its amazing how that happens. I hope all is well, it certainly looks that way:) good seein ya.
Nicole
I'm glad you made the trip. It was so fun to see you guys! I can't wait until summer when it will be warmer and we can visit and you can stay longer!
Post a Comment