On April 7th we celebrated Christian's 32 birthday. Woohoo! If you know Christian you know that he's not much of a partier, he's not a huge fan of surprises either. However, I managed to surprise him with this magnificent cake! I'm not going to lie...I was really proud of myself. We went to dinner at Wingers then came home and scarfed this cake down. Carter kept saying, "can I get some more Yankee Stadium!" We would've opened presents...but Christian managed to already open them as they came in the mail. Did I mention his indifference toward surprises and parties? Not to worry, he's breaking in his new basketball shoes and shorts!

5 comments:
You did a great job on the cake. your kids look so proud! Happy Birthday!
I could vomit over that cake (looks like someone already has though! jk) You did a great job - Christian just has unfortunate taste in the team he roots for...
I'm impressed with your frosting. It looks very professional! I'm with Christian on surprises though, I don't like them. I do, however, love a great party! At least you were able to get a picture of him.
Wow, your cake turned out amazing! You are like totally professional. How cute Carter called it Yankee stadium. Happy (late) Bday Christian!
professional quality! I know he loved it!
Post a Comment