They're cute pics anyway and I especially love Calie's dress!
what a cute dress!
It's hard to pick, but I think the first one is my favorite :)
I think they look cute! I didn't even attempt pictures this year. I should have done it before church. At least there is next year and the next year.
Ha ha ha that last pose is so Brandt-influenced.
Adorable kids with cute new Easter clothes! I love the last picture....looks like some evil plot is being hatched in that cute little head of his:D.
At least you have something to remember!! They look adorable! =)
Your kids are way cute -- even if you don't think the pics are perfect. Fun stuff!
They look so cute in their Easter gear!
Wholy Cow that last pic of your son looks like Brandt. FUN! So cute!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
They're cute pics anyway and I especially love Calie's dress!
what a cute dress!
It's hard to pick, but I think the first one is my favorite :)
I think they look cute! I didn't even attempt pictures this year. I should have done it before church. At least there is next year and the next year.
Ha ha ha that last pose is so Brandt-influenced.
Adorable kids with cute new Easter clothes! I love the last picture....looks like some evil plot is being hatched in that cute
little head of his:D.
At least you have something to remember!! They look adorable! =)
Your kids are way cute -- even if you don't think the pics are perfect. Fun stuff!
They look so cute in their Easter gear!
Wholy Cow that last pic of your son looks like Brandt. FUN! So cute!
Post a Comment