Ok so I have yet to see any of the High School Musicals - but that was pretty hilarious! I love when "Cali" stands up in the bleachers and starts to sing. :) haha I keep watching for a certain post. You're killin me Cammie!
I haven't seen any of the High School musicals, but I probably would if Cali and Carter were the stars! That's hilarious! I made one of these the other day and just put it on my blog! Too funny!
8 comments:
Ok so I have yet to see any of the High School Musicals - but that was pretty hilarious! I love when "Cali" stands up in the bleachers and starts to sing. :) haha
I keep watching for a certain post. You're killin me Cammie!
oh wow... :)
Freakin hilarious!
That is cute, my sister in law has been putting everyone in jib jabs lately and my Grandpa McKell especially is loving it.
I haven't seen any of the High School musicals, but I probably would if Cali and Carter were the stars! That's hilarious! I made one of these the other day and just put it on my blog! Too funny!
Why does Cali have no neck? HA HA! Still cute!
i am DYING laughing!! can't wait to do one of maya & mason!!
That is so cute! I definitely need to see HSM3! Maybe this weekend? See you soon!
Post a Comment