We just finished up a wonderful Spring Break. Cali had a whole week off, and we found many ways to fill the time.
Monday: Head to the Rec Center for a work out and to play in the play land.
Tuesday: Make dad a magnificent birthday cake and celebrate his birthday!
Wednesday: Head to the big city of Salt Lake City...and the smaller city of Herriman to visit friends!
Thursday: Visit Grandma Vicki and Grandpa Carl at his ultra deluxe downtown apartment {complete with swimming pool}, and shop all over the Wasatch Front!
Friday: Finish up shopping and welcome Melissa, Devin, Parker, dad, Carson, Nykelle, and Brittany to the party. Visit Jay for a new cut and color. Have a fun family dinner to celebrate April birthdays!
Saturday: Wake up in a giant king sized bed at the Embassy Suites. Head off to the MS Walk while Christian and the kids enjoy a custom cooked breakfast. Finish off the day with a good old 3 mile walk for the MS Walk, head back to the plains of Wyoming.
I think we need a vacation from our vacation!

7 comments:
Cute picture, they look like best buddies. I love that Carter is still in jammies!!!
How was the walk? Did you guys make the amount of money you were hoping for?
The MS Walk was fun! It was so good to see you guys. I've missed you! Move back!
Aaah spring break, one of the most cherished times of the year. I always need a rest from my vacations too. I'm glad you had fun and that the walk went well. Congratulations! on a successful MS campaign ;)
Sounds way fun and way busy! Glad you guys had a good break. How did the walk go?
How was the MS walk? Thank you for the package. Blake ate the Tootsie rolls right up, and we will send you some picks of Paisley in her headband.
That was so fun to see you guys and enjoy the walk. We love you guys! Let me know if you are still planning to go to the temple on the 25th so we can plan.
Glad you guys had such a fun spring break! Missed you at bike&body today.....hopefully we'll see you this week.....I think Milan would like to see her little crush in day care :)
Post a Comment