Friday, April 24, 2009

Flashback Friday {Random Sample Edition}

I've been a little lazy with the blogging this week. I actually thought of several very funny and blog worthy experiences that happened this week, but never got around to posting. So, it's already Friday and time for a flashback. Today I picked five picture folders and selected the fifth picture, it doesn't get more random than that! Enjoy!


Cali's first Christmas December 2003, of course 90% of the gifts picture were for her!


Cali washing her wagon on our driveway in Herriman Summer 2005. We picked that M&M shirt up for her in Las Vegas at M&M World, she loved it and wore it for years.


Carter in a cool green sweat suit sitting in his bouncy seat February 2006. He was about three months old.



Carter standing in his crib looking out the window at our neighbor's dogs March 2007. He would do this every morning before I came into get him and I finally caught him. I love this picture.


Cali's 4th birthday July 2007. Cash! Just look at those eyes, classic Cali.

10 comments:

Mari said...

Random photos are so fun! It's fun to remember the meowzers when they were so little. I love all the expressions on their faces.
I wish I were as rich as Cali! Holy cow she raked it in!

Dory said...

Those are so cute!

Bethany Gilson said...

I love those pics. Some of those I have never seen before! too cute!

Rebecca said...

What fun pictures!

Family Days said...

Cute pictures!! So fun to see how much they've grown!! Time just goes by way too fast!!

Jade said...

My how time flies! Such cute kids.

disabilitydiva said...

So cute photos! You have the best idea to just post the pictures.

Dorey said...

I love the look on Cali's face! priceless!

Freer Family said...

Cute little Meowzers!
Cole and Carson had the M&M shirts in orange.

Tatum said...

Have i mentioned that i love flashback fridays? so fun...particularly any flashback that includes delicious buddah baby cheeks!
Also, i now have an unexplained need to go to M&M world and get a shirt for myself...oh and maybe Paiton too.