On Thursday afternoon I got another sneak peek at this bad boy. Here he is, doing what he does best...just cooking away in the oven. Last month I was measuring four weeks bigger than I should have. The dr. ordered another ultrasound just to check his size.
Good news, we're all just BIG! Deductive reasoning could have solved this one, but it was fun to get another look at him. He's already a little over photographed. I've had an ultrasound on April 13, April 20, June 18, August 6, and I think we'll get at least one more peek before he actually makes his debut!
And yes, Cali, he's still a boy. And no, Carter, I don't think we can really name him Piggy Honk.


11 comments:
He's a cutie! piggy honk does have a nice ring to it. =) miss you.
Isn't it nice to confirm that he is a boy? That's a great ultrasound picture, cute little hands. Good luck with the last little bit of being pregnant!
that's nothing! Cade had at least 15 ultrasounds over the course of his incubation. Yes, that's because I was completely neurotic (with reason), but it sure was nice to have an ultrasound tech in the family! It's nice to be able to see them progress a little more often than the twice in 9 months that most people get, that's for sure! I'm so excited for your little guy to get here!
Can't believe how quick this is going - -(maybe not so quick for you but it's sure flying for me! ha!) - -you'll have Mr. Piggy Honk here before you know it!!
ya, let's hear it for BIG babies! They sent me in for an emergency ultrasound with Skyler and the tech said, "if you have him today, you'll be lucky to get him out". Looks like he'll be just as cute as the other wild meowzers!
I always love the profile shot :D. You can actually start comparing and see who he looks like already! Can't wait to see the little guy out in the real world...I guess the closer you are to delivering that means I am getting closer too ;)
There isnt much that compares to ultra sound pictures. I was really spoiled with Kason, I think I had 10. Then with Jayli I had only 2. I can't believe you are getting so close. Fun times.
Oh, cute little sea monkey!! What are you going to name him?
It's the worst when they tell you "Oh your just BIG!". That happened to me to with my last pregnancy, but I was only 2 months along!!! The Dr. wanted an ultrasound done right away and after he ruled out twins, he said those dreaded words, "You're just bigger than usual.". Thanks a lot that's what every pregnant women wants to hear! LOL. At least you're almost done. YAY!!!
Did I miss some info? When IS his scheduled debut? Hopefully this means that your pregnancy will be a little shorter than you planned, right?
You are the best blogger ever! I love reading your posts & getting a glimpse into your cute family. Can't wait til' this baby makes his big debut & to see if you actually do name him piggy honk. Come on now...you could at least give him that as a middle name for Carter's sake!
Post a Comment