I saw that phrase on a T-shirt, and about died laughing. I think I may order me one from www.cafepress.com. They have a ton of hilarious novelty T-shirts, none of which I would ever wear unless I was pregnant, or my judgement had been impaired by a hormone imbalance.
This has happened to me before. When I was pregnant with Cali I went to the Motherhood Maternity store in search of some non-ill fitting clothes. While there I saw a pink and white polka dot shirt, which I immediately knew I HAD to have. Then I asked myself, "is this something that I would normally wear." Answer...Hell to the No! So I have to keep my fashion and decision making skills in check whilst pregnant.
Lucky for me, as of today, I have only three months left. I think I will be able to make it through these next 90 days without any irrational shirt purchases. But don't be alarmed if you see me wearing a T-shirt that reads "Pregasaurs Rex" and a picture of a pregnant dinosaur {also at cafepress.com} . For some reason, it was ultra hilarious to me today...and I nearly bought it.
11 comments:
Get the shirt!
lol, you have the craziest preggo hormones I'm ever heard of! I'm sure that the shirt was cute though.
Thanks for the laugh. I think you should get the shirt.
Your birthday dress is sooo cute and you look so great in it! I think you have great pregnant taste.
Shoulda bought it...I'm pretty sure you're going to regret not having that one ;)
Oh Cammi seriously even just the title of your post has me laughing so hard. I adore you in case you were wondering. "Hell to the no" OMG! Maybe the pregnancy hormones do just make us think things are so funny!
A woman came into the theatre the other day wearing a shirt that said, "It's a girl, she's due in September, I'm not just fat." If you become one of these people I'll pretend not to know you in public
Unlike the white eyeliner phase of pregnancy, this is a good idea. Go for the shirt! It's had me smiling all day thinking about it.
GO FOR IT! You can only get away with crap like that for another 90 days.
How funny!!! I think you should buy the shirt too!!! YAY for only 90 days!!!
If the doc keeps saying you're measuring big, why not say it on a shirt! Then you can pass it to me for the next one! :)
That's great! Do they have any shirts to wear after you have the baby?
Post a Comment