On Friday night Cali and Carter were quietly drawing pictures on my bedroom floor. I was typing on the computer, paying bills, and chilling out before bath and bed time. We were having a great conversation while Christian was downstairs working on {guess what?} the basement. After about a half hour they asked if they could take their pictures downstairs to show dad. I hadn't been paying much attention to their art work, I was just enjoying their giggles while I was getting a few things done.
Cali offered to show me the picture that she drew of Carter riding his scooter. Here it is!
Carter was also very proud of this picture he drew of Piggy Honk.


6 comments:
hey, at least Carter's pic of his little brother looks a bit like Cali's depiction of Carter! Although they both look a bit... evil... :)
I'm laughing out loud here - these are amazingly funny pics. Your kids are awesome!
..talented in SO many ways.
Cammie, good luck with the demon baby. J/k. But the pictures are really cute.
Truly they are works of art! Perhaps Carter's artwork can be included on the birth announcement for Cole Piggy Honk Pollastro?
I love children's artwork! I keep looking for the thumb's up button like on facebook to say I like this, lol!
Post a Comment