It's been a while since I updated on the progress of our favorite ongoing project. Our basement!
This summer we {and by we I mean...mostly Christian} painted the whole thing. I will say, being 6'7" really has an advantage when painting a ceiling. I wish I would've taken a few pictures of him standing flat footed on the ground, rolling out the ceiling. It was great.
We just copied the light fixtures and paint colors from upstairs, so we can't take much credit for being original, but we sure do like how it turned out. Christian's friend Paul helped him finish up the wiring, along with the tying-into-the-breaker-electrical-business, and we are happy that ALL lights and plugs work fantastically!
Stay tuned for the next super duper exciting installment entitled...Trim, Closets, Doors, and Carpet. There may even be some action shots of us moving "stuff" from the garage and down into the basement. And possibly maybe even furniture...not sure on that one yet!
7 comments:
I'm so jealous! I would love to have a craft room. But I think I'd be happy with just one extra closet right now (we have no storage in this house that we are renting).
It's looking so great! When do you move in? Your craft room looks like it is going to be fabulous. =)
So beautiful, I can't wait to visit again!
that's looking awesome! If we are ever in Wyoming...I'd love to see it in person!
I can't wait until it is all finished! It will be so worth it!
You're making great progress!
Those can lights make my heart go pitter-pat! I think it was smart to keep all of the finishes the same as the rest of the house. I want to come and craft in your craft room. It is all looking so great! I could sure use Christian to help me paint the vaulted ceilings in P's room...may I borrow him?
Post a Comment