Here's just a couple of the pictures I took of Cali before her first day of school yesterday. She was a good sport and posed for me on the deck for a few minutes before we left. She was less enthused by me taking pictures of her at the school. That's just {apparently} not cool. In my defense...I was NOT the only mother there with a camera.
8 comments:
It's amazing how fast we become "uncool" moms!
She looks so styl'n for her first day of school :)
She is so cute! I love this girl! Did she go to a different school this year?
Cammie Cammie Cammie... don't you know what an embarrassment you are? :) She is so funny!
Adorable as usual. I love that outfit! She is going to get best reader once again!
Oh, she looks so cute! Can I borrow that skirt?
Holy Cow, first grade! She is too cute! You are still cool even if your kids think you are embarrassing. :)
I've yet to truly learn the boundries of "cool" and "uncool" and quite frankly I don't care! My kids are use to the endless picture taking, kisses & overstepped boundries. They've stuck with me for 18 years. Lucky kids! :)
What an adorable 1st grader you have there. I think she's the cutest!
Post a Comment