Our main reason for going to SLC this weekend was for my doctor's appointment. These appointments are getting more frequent, which means the end is in sight. It also means that I get to see friends and family more often too...Which is a huge bonus. On Saturday Bethany and I took the kids around Temple Square for some good old fashioned Mormon tourism!
Here we are at the Conference Center. I thought it would be cool to show the kids where President Monson speaks. They were only mildly impressed. A kindly gentleman offered to take our picture, I almost declined, but then thought...what the heck! That's 33.5 wks pregnant people, don't be jealous!
We also hung around the Conference Center long enough to check out a very beautiful art display. I don't know how long it will be there, but you SLCer's should get down there and take a look. It's worth it. This lovely quilt caught my eye. I've been putting together some quilts lately {more on that later} and was amazed at the detail. I'm NO WHERE NEAR this level...yet!
Carter really liked looking out the window through the water. And I think it made a very nice picture as well.
No trip to Temple Square would be complete with a picture next to the Christus. Carter wouldn't look over at me with camera. He was more more interested in looking up at Christ. I should look that direction more often myself. Carter is a great example!
5 comments:
Nothing like being a good ol mormon tourist! I enjoy that quite often. Good job Carter. You teach all of us!
Lookin Good! I can't believe you only have like a month left!
I love the pics. carter is such a cute guy.
You look great! That kid will be here before you know it!
Cammie you look sexy! I always think you look cute! It was a great time!
Post a Comment