My kids spent last week with their grandparents in Castle Dale and Price. Which means, I was without kids for about five days. It was strange being alone during the day. But, they had a wonderful time! Christian and I spent the first part of the week getting the basement prepped for the carpet to arrive. We both shared the wonderful job of vacuuming the cement, I think I'd rather vacuum carpet..any day!
We painted door casings and trim, and Christian spent the better part of the week caulking along the base boards and touching up paint.
Have you ever seen such clean cement? I did a really good job! Our carpet arrived on Tuesday and by Wednesday afternoon it was finished...pictures coming soon!

5 comments:
Nice work! Can't wait to see how it turned out with the carpet.
YAY! That's super exciting! Can't wait to see the pics.
It looks awesome! I can't wait to see it all! How are you doing anyway, I feel like I haven't talked to you forever!
Looks good! I can't wait to come have a sleep over!
I can't wait to see the finished product, but that is nice looking cement. I like the paint colors....I'm assuming my room is pink?
A whole five days without kids? Did you know what to do with them when they returned? When Paiton has been gone and then comes back I kind of forget i have to feed her and change diapers and stuff...kidding...sort of
Post a Comment