"Nothing gold can stay..."
We knew the most beautiful 70 degree weather wouldn't last. We knew fall, and subsequently winter, was coming. For weeks now, there's been a slight chill in the air. We spent as much time as we could outside in the pleasant weather. And today it finally hit. The wind, the blowing rain, the just plain cold. Maybe it's just a joke? Maybe mother nature will squeak out a few more good weather days this year. If not, I have this lovely sun kissed picture to remind me of our gold!

6 comments:
Winter is headed our way as well...not really looking forward to it!
True. It is snowing here. What happened to the beautiful fall leaves. :(
ya, we got it too... 85 degrees yesterday, 39 degrees today. Seriously.
I'm not ready either! I would like that lovely balmy weather to last all year round! :(
It SNOWED here yesterday!! That is so freakin' lame!!!!!=)
What a great picture! It represents what I love so much about summer. Autumn and then winter always bring a tinge of sadness to me. I miss the carefree days of flip flops and shorts of summer (I have been known to still sport them in winter but it's just not the same.) On the 6pm news they showed a yard in Rock Springs with 6 in. of snow. I took a shiver for you!
Post a Comment