Monday, September 21, 2009

Taffy Town

I have yet to find anything better in this world than salt water taffy. We try to hit up Taffy Town in downtown SLC as often as possible. This past Friday, we did just that! The kids love being able to mix all their favorite flavors...Oh, who am I kidding...I love all the flavors and encourage stuffing the bag as full as possible. Bethany is a lot of help too, we're not picky...just selective!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I will have to hit taffy town sometime. I never have done that in all my years of living so far!

Jade said...

mmm..white with red stripes!...or pink with red stripes!

Cambu said...

Any flavor of taffy is pretty much divine.

Freer Family said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! How come I don't know of this place? I NEED to go there!

Bethany Gilson said...

It was great. I'm also glad they got to meet their uncle and his life partner!