Happy Birthday to my oldest and dearest friend. We have spent many wonderful times together, from SRJH to EHS onto college and now toddlehood! It has surely been wonderful! Love Ya!
Wow, thanks Cam! That was so sweet. I am lucky to have such a great friend who has stuck by me for so long. It is an even year...I always like the even years best :)
Thanks for all the birthday wishes, that was so nice! Bethan, double arm fat squeeze from me to you, babe. Tuesdee, thanks so much, I love your pic. It is great to hear from you! Mara, rock on my dear friend. I love your blog and that your name ryhmes with atari!
9 comments:
Tatum! Happy B-day! You are as beautiful as ever! Hope you had a great day
Tatum, you are looking FABULOUS!! And your daughter is beautiful! It was great to see you!
HAPPY BITHDAY!!!!
Tattum, it's me, Mara. Happy birthday! You look great! I love your baby's cheeks! What a cutie!
Wow, thanks Cam! That was so sweet. I am lucky to have such a great friend who has stuck by me for so long. It is an even year...I always like the even years best :)
Thanks for all the birthday wishes, that was so nice! Bethan, double arm fat squeeze from me to you, babe. Tuesdee, thanks so much, I love your pic. It is great to hear from you! Mara, rock on my dear friend. I love your blog and that your name ryhmes with atari!
Tatum, Happy Birthday! You look awesome, that looks like a great vacation!!!!
Cammie, Bethany P figured out how to enable comments so you can now comment on her blog.
Happy Birthday to Tatum!!
Happy way late birthday Tatum!
Post a Comment