

Two of my sisters are graduating this spring. Dory from high school, and Bethany from the great University of Utah. I made these announcement for them to send to family and friends. I think they turned out pretty well.
Congratulations sisters!
p.s. Thank you Natalie for helping me find the fonts!
16 comments:
congrats to me! Jk Cammie you did an awesome job on those announcements I really loved how they turned out! Natalie thank you from me as well!
Bethany, you crack me up! Cammie, I didn't know you made these. They are great! I especially like the little designs on the sides. Congrats everyone!
Too cool! These are wonderful!!
Congrats to your sister! Very cute announcements!!
Cammie your talent never ceases to amaze me! The announcements look great. Congrats to both sisters both graduations are huge accomplishments.
i was just going to say, hey, you used some of my FAVORITE fonts! :) looks GREAT! you've got your ways, girlie! nicely done.
Congratulations to your sisters! Your such a cute sister to make these, they turned out great. =)
Congrats ladies! That is so exciting!
Cammie-you are a professional! These are the best!!! Much better than the ones the schools offers.
What is the name of the font you did Dory's name in? I heart it!
It was SO FUN talking to ya today! I miss ya!
Really, Cam, what can't you do? These are amazing. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fonts! Be honest, do you or do you not have a cape, tights and black knee-high crime fighting boots in the back of your closet? Incredible!
Dory Em, Bethan Dear, Congrats to you both!
Good job!
You are so talented!!!! Congrats to your sisters!!!
Seriously....you have to teach me your graphic art skills! Is it all a program or what?! They look so nice! Congrats to your sis. We get to go celebrate my sister graduating from SUU on Saturday.
WOW, those look amazing!! You are amazing!
I'm wondering if you can get a message to Tatum for me too. :) I would love to see what she and Kelly are up to. If you wouldn't mind shooting them my email I would appreciate it!! I would love to send them an invite to my blog as well.
benandtuesdee@gmail.com
Thanks!!!
Cammie, I must say you get the prize for most frequent blogger!!! You're so good at getting pictures up and telling us all about your family and adventures. I'm highly impressed. Plus, I just read your 28.5 things about you! I didn't know you were so uptight about things like cotton balls and play doh! It was hilarious, as I predicted, though. You and Bethany ARE comedians!
I know this post was a while ago, so no one will see this but you. But, my first reaction to Dory's announcement was, "Wow, Emery High has stepped up their game this year!" I would never have guessed they weren't "professional."
They're both gorgeous!
Post a Comment