Are you ready for the results of my training efforts? Bethany and I finished our last training session with Leisa yesterday, and it was one of the best. By "best" I mean that I can barely move, and I'm walking as if a stick were shoved up my you-know-what. That's what I call a good work out.
Check this out:
Weight: Gained 1lb (I can deal with that because I fluctuate within 4lbs. on any given day)
Chest: Gained an inch (Look out 34B, here I come....OK, not even close, but still a small victory)
Waist: No change
Hips: Lost .5 of an inch (A huge deal for a girl with a lot of junk in the trunk!)
Thighs: Gained an inch (Not the best news ever, but Leisa always says "You have to get bigger before you get smaller" so I'm trusting her)
Calves: No change
Arms: No change
Body Fat Percentage: Lost 7.7% of my body fat. Can you believe it? It's a miracle (actually it's really a lot of hard work, grunting, and sweating)
I think the most valuable thing that I gained from the experience was the knowledge that I can push myself a lot harder than I thought. This has helped me in all of my workouts, to know that when I think I'm at my limit...I'm not!
Thanks to Leisa for all her time and talents in the weight training department. This girl is unbelievable. If you live in the Greater Salt Lake area you should hire her, no doubt!
15 comments:
That's awesome on the loss of body fat. Yay for you!
Wow, that's awesome! I have to measure people at work and most of the time they'll gain an inch or two but then they always lose that and more. Your body fat percentage loss is incredible! Great job!
Congrats!!! I am so impressed. That is awesome!!Sometime if you get a minute, e mail me what you do during your workouts. I am always looking for ideas.
So glad to hear that you are sore. That makes me happy, you know! Just keep it going and by summers end you should be feelin' pretty great. BTW thanks for the "shout out". You did all the work though. I just gave you suggestions. Great job! I loved working with you and Bethany. Good times!
CAM! I am so impressed! That is awesome. You don't know how much I admire you for doing this. I get tired just reading about your athletic endeavors. You are so inspiring, I just may put down the vanilla pudding cream cheese cake I am eating right now...eh, let's not be ridiculous. Keep up the good work :)
You are my local hero. I love hearing/watching people work out hard for a good cause...it's that natural endorphin high that keeps you going. GREAT JOB and KEEP IT UP!
My post is not going to have anything to do with your blog, sorry. I am glad you commented on mine, I have not been on it in forever, I don't have a clue on what I am doing. I look at yours all the time, you guys are so cute and you are so funny, I check in just so I can have a laugh.
Cammie I am so proud of you. We shall hopefully do it again soon. Never forget our life long motto to aim low (in this case literally)he he!
Way to go!
Nice job Cammie! I need to get my butt back in gear!
Woohoo! Congrats on kick your body fat's a$$!
YOU GO GIRL!
YOU GO GIRL!
YOU GO GIRL!
Oops, sorry! I get a little impatient with my mouse. Oh well, you deserve to go girl three times.
Post a Comment