Very cute! What's better than resting on a tailgate with a good drink and even better company?
Amen Mari! and being on our beautiful desert!
They look like proper desert rats! I think I have many pictures of Zac, Alex, my sisters and I in the exact same pose.(I mean rats in a good way, not implying that your kids are rodents)
Looks like tons of fun to me!! What an adventure!
man, you've got one cute family there! :)
You always take such cute pictures. =)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very cute! What's better than resting on a tailgate with a good drink and even better company?
Amen Mari! and being on our beautiful desert!
They look like proper desert rats! I think I have many pictures of Zac, Alex, my sisters and I in the exact same pose.
(I mean rats in a good way, not implying that your kids are rodents)
Looks like tons of fun to me!! What an adventure!
man, you've got one cute family there! :)
You always take such cute pictures. =)
Post a Comment