Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Have NEVER Seen So Many Pregnant Women

On Saturday I went with my mother-in-law (Vicki) and my sister-in-law (Melissa) to the South Towne Baby Expo. Melissa is pregnant, and is going to be having a baby boy in August. She wanted to check out all the baby products under one roof. There were tons of displays and products for moms, baby's, and toddler's. Melissa bought some really cute blankets along with a sling so she can carry her baby without hands!

My favorite was a small booth called The Posie Patch. A mother and her two daughters started it and they make the cutest diaper bags, purses, activity bags (they make other baby related products too. I just really loved the bags).

Check out the website. You can basically design your own bag. Choose from all their fabric and design ideas, you can even choose the size. I didn't buy one at the baby expo, but I think these bags are definitely on my "to buy" list. My sister Dory is graduating from high school this year and my sister Bethany is graduating from college. I think these would make great gifts. Also a good idea for Mother's Day too. Especially for the mother who already has everything. Can you really have too many bags?


In fact, they have a "host a party" link on their website. I just may. Would you be interested in attending if I did?

7 comments:

Dave and Gretchen said...

Super cute stuff! I'm glad you shared the website so maybe I can find something original for Michelle's baby. :)

Dave and Gretchen said...

Oops, I just saw that there was stuff for me, too! Let me know if we can order from your party long-distance.

Mari said...

No, you can never have too many bags. That goes along with luggage and shoes. Those are simple facts in life. I probably wouldn't make it to a party though.

Bethany Gilson said...

I don't think I would be able to make it to a party. JK Duh of course I would come!

Jan said...

Lots of fun stuff there - -I'm heading over to check it out.

100 Percent Cottam said...

can't wait to chiggity check that out. looks cute!

Family Days said...

Very Cute! I would totally come to a party. You are so talented though you could probably pull them off yourself.