My sister Bethany has now joined the blogging world. I've been on her case for some time about it, and she finally caved. Please join me in welcoming her! http://www.homegrownbethandty.blogspot.com/
Welcome Bethany! It's addicting! Cam- I have a blogging question. Where do you find your cute backgrounds? I found some on pyzam but when you download the background it deletes all your items to the right (blog links, pics, etc.) Can you help me out? Thanks hon!
I'm glad Cammie can put on the peer pressure! Welcome Bethany! Even before I read your comment about your picture I knew it wasn't your favorite; you look extremely happy about getting it taken ;)
7 comments:
Welcome Bethany! It's addicting! Cam- I have a blogging question. Where do you find your cute backgrounds? I found some on pyzam but when you download the background it deletes all your items to the right (blog links, pics, etc.) Can you help me out? Thanks hon!
cammie thanks for the hidious pic of me. For all of you out there I am not really that ugly
I'm glad Cammie can put on the peer pressure! Welcome Bethany! Even before I read your comment about your picture I knew it wasn't your favorite; you look extremely happy about getting it taken ;)
I can't believe how much you two look alike!!!
Congrats on the upcoming graduation Bethany!
I'm sure Bethany's blog will be as fun to read as yours.=)
Bethany, welcome and I love your sweatshirt, Go UTES!!!
Post a Comment