Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Duh Nuh Duh Nuh {Think Jaws Theme}

The kids started their third session of swimming lessons on Monday. I also came to the realization that getting kids out of the pool and into the car is much harder when it's cold. During past sessions I've been able to let Cali run wild and free outside with wet hair. Now, it's a little too cold for such freedoms. So, in an attempt to keep her hair dry, I bought her a swim cap.
I think it's about the cutest thing in the world. It has shark eyes in the front, a shark fin on the top, and a shark tail in the back. She, on the other hand, doesn't think it's quite as cute as I do. She reluctantly let me snap these photos with my cell phone, but she was positive that people were going to make fun of her. She was very excited to report that one of the teen aged life guards said, "cool cap!" to her.

Please take note of Carter adjusting his bum crack in the background. I have got to find away to keep this boy's hand out of his pants. Seriously!

7 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

he's a boy; they never learn to keep their hands out of their pants!

Amanda said...

That is way cute!


Milan gets excited every night to wear her "new" pajamas and sometimes changes into a different set after I tuck her into bed just to try them all out. Thanks again!

Cambu said...

I love the swim cap! Cali shouldn't be embarrassed at all!

Bethany Gilson said...

so cute! I'm with Roz, good luck with the hands in the pants thing!

Jade said...

love it...both.

Michelle said...

-K- Boys hands are always down their pants. I thought my boys had something wrong with them when they did that until my husband assured me that was normal. Cute pics and way funny like always.

Dory said...

Oh that is adorable! But sorry, you've already lost the hand/pants battle.