Happy Halloween everyone! Guess who DIDN'T have a baby! Me!
We waited around all day Friday, just to find out that too many people went into labor on their own, and I was bumped from the induction schedule. Since we were already in Utah, we decided to stay for the weekend.
I'm on the schedule for Tuesday for sure, but hoping someone takes pity on me and hooks me up on Monday. Seriously! Help!

16 comments:
Oooooohhhhhh How disappointing! Well the little guy probably didn't want a HALLOWEEN B-DAY anyway! So best of everything on Tuesday.
SORRY that last comment was Sharon Mills not Sister Sharron Albaugh. Sorry I didn't know she was logged on to my computer...
Bummer....but hey at least you get a couple more nights of sleep :) Cute pic in the leaves too.
ah, you get to enjoy a few more days of pregnancy. Precious.
I got bumped over the weekend, too. Bummer. Enjoy the last few days of feeling the baby inside-and a tight tummy! Good luck!
But wasn't it fun hanging out with me and jumping in the leaves! You are so close hang in there!
Hang in there. I am so sorry. But the outfit looks cute and you really do look great! I hope he comes soon so you feel better! Congrats on making it this far!
How disappointing! Good luck on Tuesday! I hope it all goes very smoothly!
Dang...that is a trick! Cute pics...Best of Luck this week!
Crossing my fingers for you! Please put me on the text message list.
even a few days seems like forever! Can't wait!
I'm sending labor pains your way! {I don't know how that works exactly but I hope you have the baby today lady} AND love the picture in the leaves. =)
Are you going 'El Natural'? Or are you getting an epideral? Epiderals are a gift from heaven...=) Have fun!!!
That's like waking up on Christmas to find Santa didn't come! That stinks! Here's to hoping your water breaks!
I love the picture of you in the leaves. Looking good! Good luck tomorrow.
That's so mean! I hope you go for sure tomorrow. When I had Kate they made me wait all day and then go in the next day. I love the leaf picture!
I remember those last few days seem to drag on, you look great and I hope that all goes well with the new little arrival. I am not sure how you keep up with everything.
Post a Comment