Friday, October 9, 2009

Tip Me Over and Pour Me Out

With Halloween fast approaching, and my stomach getting bigger by the minute, I am perplexed at how I will ever top last year's Halloween costume. I more resemble Mrs. Potts this year, but I am positive I won't be able to fit into this costume in my current condition. Any suggestions?

Getting "poured" all evening NEVER got old. Lucky for me I had my Little Red Riding Hood sister with me to pour me whenever I wanted!

Christian was less than impressed. Or maybe it was because he'd just driven 3.5 hours to be home for his first Halloween EVER. Either way, we were just so glad that he was able to spend the evening with us!

Oh, this just came to me...Maybe I could be a cheerleader. Pregnant cheerleaders are always hilarious. Especially if I could get my hands on a BYU cheerleader uniform...
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

McKelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McKelle said...

OK I just deleted that comment because I spelled costume like this - custome. I knew it looked funny but for the life of me I couldn't figure it out.

Anyways, I just sent you an email with a costume idea. I do love the BYU pregnant cheerleader though!

Nacey family said...

You so need to do the BYU cheerleader idea. You know how to sew, just whip it up. Christian can be a Ute football player. oh yeah...

Tatum said...

as a resident of Utah County, I should be able to pick one up at any given yard sale, don't you think? I will keep my eyes open. A pregnant nun would also be good, but the BYU cheerleader is FAR superior!

Ashley said...

That is a really funny idea about being a BYU Pregnant cheerleader...there is some irony in that costume. You are so clever with your costumes. I hope you are feeling good. That is fun you are going to have a new baby soon.

Jake and Roz said...

Honey, you're not even gonna get a chance to wear a halloween costume this year. Did you forget that you're going to be having a baby pretty much THAT DAY? If you have it earlier than that, you won't be dressing up for Halloween, period. And if you haven't popped at that point, getting in a costume and walking around for trick-or-treating would put you into labor and you would have to give birth in Rock Springs or along the side of I-80. The costume is probably the least of your worries... :)

Leisa said...

Oh yeah!! BYU cheerleader for sure! I'd love to borrow you're Mrs. Potts costume one year. It's SO cute!!

The Christman's said...

How about a pregnant nun. I have a costume you can borrow! I'd love to see that one.
Love the Mrs. Potts costume. You can't even tell you're prego! ;)