I finished the crib bedding for our baby just in time for his upcoming birth, or perhaps just in time for the World Series... I used the same bumpers that I made for Carter, but had to create an entirely new crib quilt. He became quite attached to his Yankee Blankee and has been carrying it around for years. So, here's my newest creation, a Yankee's baseball inspired theme.
I think it turned out pretty well, considering I don't really have any affection for baseball, but the colors are great and Christian is really impressed. Now the Yankees just need to win the series, and he'll be set!
6 comments:
so cute! I just hope Carter doesn't steal it!
Very cute!
i will vomit if the Yankees win the world series again.
You are so on top of things! Great Job!
Great job! It looks amazing which really is no surprise at all! I'm sure the baby will love it!
It turned out great Cammie! You are soooo talented!
Post a Comment