Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Preview

Our ward had a little Fall Festival get together on Thursday night. It was fun to see all of the kids dressed up in their Halloween best! I made a cake for the cake walk that Cali and Carter both tried to win back...both were unsuccessful. However they did pretty well at the fishing pond and bingo.

This year Cali is going to be a "fancy vampire". We tried to talk her into being something other than a Disney Princess, and she only agreed if she could still be "fancy". She won't wear the vampire teeth and fake blood is TOTALLY out of the question. However, I think her own chompers will work just fine this year! Check out the missing, baby, and permanent teeth extravaganza!

Since Carter was Buzz Lightyear last year, he HAD to be Woody this year. While we were at the festival he kept saying to me, "Come on Bulls Eye!" and "Good Job Bulls Eye!" Apparently he thought I was his faithful horse from the Toy Story 2 movie. He also insisted on pulling the above face for EVERY picture I tried to take of him. Sheriff Woody means business.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Dave and I were both laughing at Carters face in that pic!

Unknown said...

They look like they are ready for the big Halloween night! I love the costumes. Wait until you see Parker's!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

I love that face. and cali is pretty "Fancy" have a good Halloween!

Bethany Gilson said...

Can't wait for the halloween extravanga/baby having! This is going to be a great weekend!

Tami said...

Awww! Mitch would love that costume!