Sunday, April 11, 2010

Christian's Birthday

I created this throwback Patrick Ewing jersey cake for Christian's 33rd birthday. Get it...Patrick Ewing was number 33, favorite basketball player, Christian turned 33! Yes, I thought it was pretty clever, and delicious!

The kids made his several homemade gifts, they had been working on them for days and were beyond excited to give them to him.

We also gave him a couple of Yankee T-shirts. Yes, the season has started...Yes, it doesn't end until October-ish.

The proud birthday boy, his boy, and his cake. Check out Carter in the background waiting and waiting and patiently waiting for cake.

4 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

What a great birthday and cake! Thanks for letting me take a bite of Patrick when I came by!

Jake and Roz said...

that might be an idea I have to steal for Jake's 33rd bday cake this year :)

Unknown said...

Impressive! I am always amazed by your skills!

Freer Family said...

Awesome cake!!! What can't you do?