My baby sister Dory. She drove 6+ hours from Cedar City to be with us bright and early on Saturday morning.
Cali loved holding the signs. Although she was a little confused about why we were walking for Grandma Gwennie AGAIN. She thought that by walking last year, we had cured her. She can read, and she took the slogan, "walk for a cure" quite literally.
Carter and Grandpa Neal had a fine time cuddling. Well, actually Carter was terrified of all the dogs, so Grandpa Neal got a lot of holding time. Due to the dog situation, Carter opted out of walking and stayed at the Gateway to keep Christian (and his bummed knee) company.
This handsome man made it the whole 3 mile walk. However, there was a little problem just as the walk began. Caleb filled his pants and the entire stroller with the largest quantity of baby poop I have EVER seen. It was really pretty impressive. Luckily I had a change of clothes, because Christian threw the ones he was wearing away...yes, it was that bad...yes, people stopped and stared as I tried to clean him up.

2 comments:
Gotta love those blow outs!
I just saw all of the great pictures and I'm so glad you guys had fun. I wish I could have been there with you.
Post a Comment