Happy Birthday Christian! Today my dear sweet husband of {nearly} eleven years turns 33. He is just growing up so fast! We met when he was 21 and I was 18, it's amazing how time flies. I am so fortunate to be able to spend this life and the next with my best friend.
I found these cute pictures of him as a boy and couldn't resist posting them.



6 comments:
So cute! Happy Birthday Christian! I especially love the socks and shorty shorts! Woo woo!
Wow I can't believe how much Carter looks like him! You can really see it when you look at pics of him as a kid.
Happy Birthday Christian!
Happy Birthday Christian. Oh my goodness! Carter looks just like him! Love it! =0)
Happy Birthday to my big bro! I love you and hope you have a wonderful day! I love these pictures! They are too cute!
oh my goodness! hello carter! they are such twins.
Lovin' the shorty shorts! Does he still have a pair that he wears just for you? Carter is definitely his mini-me!
Post a Comment