Yes, Carter's team is named the Transforming Tigers. Get a pile of 4/5 year olds together and they will think of the most ferocious thing known to man. A Transforming Tiger. It doesn't get much scarier.
Carter did a great job at his game. I'm not sure if he ever got his foot on the ball. But he ran his little heart out. He also took the tiger mascot thing a little too far and thought it was a good idea to run on all fours for a few plays. His coach told him that he needed to run on his feet. Noted.
At half time the coach asked if any of the boys had any questions. Carter raised his hand and said, "This is the best soccer game EVER!" He won over the crowd with his tiger run, cheering for his teammates, and his general enthusiasm on the field. Lots of the parents wanted to give him a high five after the game. It was pretty fun to watch.
Here's to six more weeks of hilarity!
4 comments:
It was pretty funny when you told me about Carter running on all fours, but the picture is hilarious!
how cute - I love it that they let them name the team!
love him! When is his next game? This is worth a day off work! He is hilarious!
I need to see this tiger in action! He makes me laugh! I could just imagine!
Post a Comment