Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Shall Call Him, Mini-Me

Christian was so flattered by all of the birthday well-wishes. He had a great day, and is very excited to be one year older! Thank you all for your nice comments.

I received several comments about how much Carter looks like Christian. So I had to post these pictures of Christian and his mini-me circa 2006. When Carter was about seven months old my friend let me borrow a baby-packer-thing, one where you carry the baby in the front. Unfortunately Carter was a little too large (as you can see we couldn't even zip it up....safety hazard!), so we used it as a photo-op to pay homage to one of our favorite movies.

Here's Dr. Evil and his mini-me.

Of course Cali had to get in on the action with her favorite stuffed animal, Bear Bear. I love this picture, both of their faces (not Bear Bear's, Cali's and Carter's) just crack me up.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

what a great pic! And, belatedly, Happy Bday, Christian! (even if you are a dumb Yankee fan)

Bethany Gilson said...

How old am I getting to say this next sentence....
"i remember this day like it was yesterday, where does the time go?"
Love these cute little wild meowzers.