funny!
so disturbing but so true!
He does have a point. Probably the main reason that babies can't marry. Love this boy!
"scratch his lady up!" I'm dying!!
lol, that is awesome! Wonder what Carter's reasons for himself not being able to get married would be?
I think you should encourage Carter to refer to everyone's wife as their "lady"
Holy cow! Funny and very true! Maybe you should cut his nails. :)
Wow Carter's pretty gangsta!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
funny!
so disturbing but so true!
He does have a point. Probably the main reason that babies can't marry. Love this boy!
"scratch his lady up!" I'm dying!!
lol, that is awesome! Wonder what Carter's reasons for himself not being able to get married would be?
I think you should encourage Carter to refer to everyone's wife as their "lady"
Holy cow! Funny and very true! Maybe you should cut his nails. :)
Wow Carter's pretty gangsta!
Post a Comment