Monday, April 5, 2010

We Were Friends WAY Before Facebook

Happy birthday to my dearest friend Tatum. Yesterday this gorgeous woman crossed over the threshold leaving her 20's behind. How was it Tate? Tell me the truth.

Tatum and I have been friends since Jr. High, many friends come and go {and then reconnect on Facebook} but we have remained close {although, sadly, not in proximity} for 15+ years. That's half our life! I have learned so much from her humor, her grace, and her endlessly positive attitude. I have, however, yet to master applying make-up while driving...a skill this woman invented!

Tate, I hope you had the best day ever. I'm sure Jude is making you a cake, and eating frosting for you in heaven!

p.s. I scoured your blog to find this one picture of you. I found a million pictures of Kelly and 2.5 million of Paiton which means you need to get in front of the lens more often!

3 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

yea Tate! Happy birthday

Ashley said...

Happy birthday Tatum. You are such an awesome person and I hope that you have a great day!

Tatum said...

Awe, thanks Cam! What kind words...do go on ;)

Thanks for thinking of me!