Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Blog Ya' Later!




I called Audrey on Sunday afternoon to talk to her about some church stuff. We got to talking and discussed some church stuff and some non-church stuff. After a while it was time to go and, for whatever reason, I said, "Well, blog ya' later". What? Sorry Audrey. I've been thinking about that ever since we hung up. Why didn't I just say, "See ya' later." or "Talk to ya' later."

I guess it's because blogging has become such a part of my life. Or maybe because it's a really fun way to stay in touch with friends. Possibly it's because I love to read other people's blogs and find out interesting things about them. Whatever the reason, it was still a pretty lame way to end a conversation.

4 comments:

Family Days said...

LOL!! Oh Cammie you are too funny! I thought it was rather catchy. I was laughing so hard when I got off the phone and told Chris what you said. He thought it was funny too! It was fun chatting with you for a while at the park while I abandoned my kids and watched you chase around yours!

Freer Family said...

Holy crap, that made me laugh and snort all at the same time. Love it!

Tami said...

Isn't it funny that blogging is the new e-mailing?! Even better than e-mailing cause you see a truer side of someone.

P.S. I like your blog header!

100 Percent Cottam said...

you KILL me!!! that is frakkin hilarious. and totally something you'd say. i'm going to work into my vocab. i love it. it's much superior to "smell ya later".