
While we were at Temple Square for Dory's concert we made a stop at the Temple Square Visitor's Center. Well, technically, had to excuse ourselves from the concert. The concert was being taped so they asked all wild meowzers to go into the cry room in the Tabernacle. By the time Carter got really wild, the cry room was already full, so we wondered around outside until it was over. However, before we exited, Carter managed to throw Craisins all over the newly remodeled Tabernacle. Not to mention squirrelling under the benches and getting kicked (on purpose) by a 65 year old lady. I guess she'd had enough of his irreverence.
Cali wanted to visit the Cristus statue. Which brings us to wandering into the visitor's center. Cali was very impressed and sat quietly on the bench. Carter was mildly impressed for a split second. He was much more impressed with the intense echo sound his voice was making. He yelled out ahh ahh ahh over and over just to hear his own voice. When the narrative started I thought that Carter would quiet down and listen. Not so, as soon as the music started he screamed at the top of his lungs "It time to party". (which I know he got from the Turbo Jam work out dvd) Don't forget the echo.....So we excused ourselves from there as well.
11 comments:
No he didn't say that, lol! TOo hilarious. So how do you like those turbo jam videos? I want those and hip hop abs, lol.
I love that statue. I love the peace and reverence you feel in that room.
Nicole! Let me just say turbo jam is the best. I have been doing it for 2 years and love it. If you like to shake your butt alot (and who doesn't) you will love it too!
Thanks Bethany! I do love to shake my booty at least once or twice a day, lol.
Cammie, once again your kids make me laugh! :) Were there other people in the area with you?
How did you get a picture in there? Whenever I go there the sister missionaries are the Christus nazis. They never let me just take pictures. They act like they're going out of their way to let me take a picture and are usually upset that I'm already LDS.
Kids. They are so funny -- how sweet that Cali enjoyed the statue. And how funny that a certain someone else did not!
It Time to Party!!! I love it! That is so funny! Hey I love your new background by the way!!
can't take the kids anywhere. i know the feeling. mason is in to screaming. asking him to stop makes it worse. putting my hand over his mouth makes him positively gleeful. grrrr.
OH NO! As a mother I would have died but as an onlooker I would have laughed so hard, I wish I was there!
Ohhhh our boys are too much alike! Mitch (my younger one) is so much like Carter. I hate to say that I don't do some things because of him. Reverence is so far from their vocabulary and "to do" list.
P.S. What choir is Dorey in? I am assuming this is the Dorey in card club? We need to do some getting to know you questions at each card night cause there is so much to find out about each other!
Post a Comment