Monday, October 29, 2007

Return from the Highlands of Scotland


Several of Brandt's missionary companions came to hear him speak on Sunday. Kilts and all. It was really fun for him to see some of his friends that have been home for a while. One of them even showed up with a girlfriend.
I didn't meet all of these guys but the one on the left is Donny Osmond's son. He was Brandt's first companion. The second one from the left is Elder Hewlitt, he was a favorite of Brandt's. Then Brandt is in the middle. The one with the white shirt is the one with the girlfriend, and I'm not sure about his name or the one on the end.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Scotland boys!

Jan said...

Love those kilts!! My niece married a guy from Scotland and he's a fan too!

Joye said...

That boy looks just like Donny.
I like all the kilts.

Freer Family said...

Woohoo! Look at those sexy legs. LOVE kilts! LOVE! They look great! How fun all his mission buddies came out to hear him speak. That is just cool!

100 Percent Cottam said...

what do they have on under those kilts? :)

Anonymous said...

Natalie! All of them have on garments underneath of course. But Brandt told me that true scots go comando kilt! I'm sure you really wanted to know that!

Dorey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorey said...

Nothing is sexier than a man in a kilt! I wonder how much a picture of Donny Osmond's son in a skirt would go for on TMZ.com?? hmmm...=)