We got brave last night and went on a great adventure. My sister Dory was singing in a State Honor Choir at the Tabernacle on Temple Square so we went to hear the beautiful music. We took it to the next level when we decided to ride the
Traxx. Downtown
SLC is torn to shreds with all the new Downtown Rising construction projects, so we thought the train would be fun and easier than parking. It was so fun!

Buying tickets

Waiting for the ride to start

On our way there. Carter held onto his ticket the whole time, and Cali chewed on a huge wad of gum.

On our way home. I think the picture says it all.

Carter found a twin friend and watched him all the way home.
7 comments:
I love these wild meowzers! I sure hope someday I like my own kids as much as these two!
Fun Adventure! Love Carter's friend in the window!
good ol' traxx! i'm excited to check out the "new" slc. hopefully we'll be coming next spring...
great idea! I have been telling Jake that we can ride TRAX sometime but I still have not mustered up the courage to venture with the boys.
What a FUN adventure! Cali looks super cute in her hat too! Carter and his friend are too cute!
Looks like such a blast -- what an adventure for the kiddoes!
They are too too cute Cammie. I love Cali's hat. It looks like they had so much fun. I took Cole to ride trax that time we came up (Cali's 2nd bday) and he loved it. Fun times!
Post a Comment