This past weekend we went to Castle Dale for my brother's missionary welcome home. We can never go to Grandma Gwennie's house without going outside to feed the lambs. My parents live next to a small field where their neighbor keeps a few sheep. The fence line borders my parents backyard so Cali and Carter can play in grandma's yard and feed the sheep through the fence. It is one of their favorite things to do (I've mentioned before that my kids go crazy for real animals). I snapped these pictures from the back porch on Saturday evening, and I just thought they were so sweet. My mother is the most down to earth selfless person in the entire world. She's soft and warm and very caring, and I thought that these pictures captured that perfectly.

6 comments:
Mom is the best! She is so caring and sweet and loves her grandkids!
Such a cute and sweet pic!
Aaah. Gwen and lambs. That seems really familiar. Here's to the "Lamb Days Queen" who stole my brother's heart. And to all those cakes/goodies we made and talks we had through my high school years! Thanks Gwen!
Great candid shots! Grandmas are the bestest!
PS, I think it's funny how your kids love animals so much since you always want to kick them, lol. I'll never forget the spinning chinchilla story.
awww, sweet! i love it!
Post a Comment