Sunday, October 14, 2007
Where Did This Week Go?
So, I was getting caught up on all my blog stalking and reading, when I realized that I haven't posted anything since Monday. This isn't really like me, I usually get at least a couple things up each week. Three things contributed to my blog neglect this week. 1. I had to go into work an extra day this week (orientation day), you wouldn't think it would be that big of a deal, but it threw me off my game. 2. Now that I have a new job and have a lot of work to do, I can't blog at work. This sounds like a no-brainer, but my old job was full of down time and blogging opportunities. This one, not so much. 3. I started a new blog for my extended family. My dad is from a family of 11 children. It's really hard to stay in touch, so I offered to start a blog that everyone could contribute to. It's still a major work in-progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes this week did fly. You need to make sure and keep you blog updated. Unfortunately for me, my job is boring and I need some excitement! Could you please do a better job of that! jk
i noticed you were catching up when i got 20 new comments in my inbox from you! man, i blog too much! last week was a nutty week for me, too. so here's to a calmer week this week!
good idea if my family could get with the century.
Post a Comment